We are committed to ensuring that your products arrive in good condition and in a timely manner. We primarily use USPS for shipping, but in certain cases where the shipping address is undeliverable by USPS or upon customer request, we may use FedEx or UPS.
- All orders are usually shipped within 24 hours, excluding Federal Holidays and weekends.
- Orders placed on weekends or Federal Holidays will be shipped on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for your products to arrive unless otherwise noted.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the unused portion within 30 days of the original shipping date for a full refund of the purchase price of the returned product, excluding shipping charges.
Steps for Returns:
- Please call 1-800-953-2630 or email us to explain the situation.
- Pack the item(s) securely and mail them to:
7518 Hawks Cliff Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32222
- Shipping charges are not refunded, and you will be responsible for the shipping fees necessary to return your product(s) to us.
- Returns will be processed within 5 business days, and the credit will be issued back to the original form of payment used during the purchase.
Risk of Loss:
All items purchased from our website are made pursuant to our shipping terms, which are F.O.B. shipping point. This means that the risk of loss and title of any item is passed to you at the shipping point when the carrier accepts the goods for transport.
While we are not directly responsible for lost or stolen packages, we will gladly assist you in filing a claim with the shipping company. Please contact us immediately if the entire shipment was not received within ten (10) full days after the carrier’s estimated delivery date. All requests must be made within twenty-one (21) days from the date of shipment for any possibility of claim.
After making your purchase, additional charges may apply due to customs and importing, such as brokerage fees (UPS) and duties & taxes imposed by your government.
Your shipping fee will be prepaid at the time of purchase. We will then prepare your shipment to be transported by UPS, which will handle customs clearance into your country and collect the brokerage fees from you upon delivery.
While we incur shipping charges on all shipments to our customers, any shipping fees erroneously charged by us will be refunded or credited along with the cost of the item(s) purchased. However, if the shipment is refused or returned through no fault of Enviro-One.com, shipping charges will not be credited.
Enviro-One reserves the right to change its shipping costs and shipping policy at any time.
Last Modified: [7/24/2023]