Enviro-One LiceOut™ gets rid of head lice without the use of pesticides or other toxic chemicals.
Enviro-One LiceOut™ is the purest natural non-toxic lice solution available in today’s market. It is safe to use on anyone including young children as well as those who are extreamly chemically sensitive.
How Enviro-One LiceOut Work:
Instead of relying on poisons to kill head lice, Enviro-One LiceOut™ kills head lice by affecting their shells (exoskeleton). Because headlice exoskeleton is composed of oil-based molecules, LiceOut’s colloidal micelle action dissolves the oils on their shells which and cause them to die. Because mammals are not oil-based, but rather aqueous (water)-based, Enviro-One LiceOut™ is absolutely harmless to humans and animals.
Enviro-One LiceOut™ contains:
- NO Ammonia
- NO Ammonium
- NO Animal Products
- NO Artificial Ingredients
- NO Chlorine
- NO Citric Acid
- NO Dyes or Colors
- NO Harmful Detergents
- NO Hydrochloric Acid
- NO Hydrofluoric Acid
- NO Isopropyl Alcohol
- NO Lauryl Sulfate
Purified water, fatty acids, organic alcohol (derived from sugarcane), folic acid, minerals and enzymes derived from edible and seed bearing plants.
For best effectiveness against head lice, use Enviro-One LiceOut and carefully follow the directions below. Every step is important.
Before you begin, make sure you are working in an area that is not carpeted, preferably a bathroom. Makesure there are no rugs on the floor, towels or clothes lying around (they make great hiding places for the lice and nits whose home sare being disturbed).
- On a dry head, start applying LiceOut by pouring/spraying or using the LiceOut foomer dispenser around the ears and neck and continue until all hair is completely saturated. Work into lather.
- Comb through the hair to ensure complete coverage.
- Massage head and comb hair for 30-40 minutes. Do not rinse and do not allow to dry. (Reapply if necessary to keep moist.)
- Rinse Thoroughly.
- Dry hair with hair dryer while combing, preferably outside so nits are not blown into carpets. Blow drying and combing will help ensure all nits are removed from their hair.
- Carefully inspect for nits that may be tangled in the hair.
- Comb with lice comb to remove any remaining lice or nits. Inspect hair with a good ambient light or daylight, daylight is best, to make sure all nits are gone. It is important that all nits are combed or picked out.
For maintenance, use Enviro-One LiceOut solutions as a daily hair washfor 2-4 weeks, in place of shampoo. For additional protection, add solution to a spray bottle and lightly spray on collars and shoulders before returning to area of original infestation.
Important: If pesticides have been used prior to Enviro-One LiceOut treatment, the nits may be harder to comb out. Increase step 3 to 60 minutes, and then proceed as directed above. Again, be sure to remove all nits.